Non-tightening collar is a simple collar type, similar to martingale type, the only difference is it doesn’t have a control loop. This type is lighter in weight from martingale and less robust.
Main features of the Non-tightening collar are:
- useful for those who want a wide collar without tightening efect
- it has a larger adjustable range compared to very small martingale collars, therefore puppies outgrow them later
- we can make them in a quite small sizes compared to martingale collars
- no plastic parts
- it is safe to use on unsupervised dogs (for example as an ID/house collar)
Non-tightening microfiber collar is made of nylon core which is fully wrapped in upholstery polyester fabric. Microfiber is durable brushed micro fabric that looks and feels similar to suede. Microfiber collars are compact and somehow rigid, but their surface feels really soft. Because of their compactness and other properties, setting the size is a bit harder than with the fabric collars. Microfiber is watterrepellent, it dries quickly and collars can be machine washed.
We do not advise using a non-tightening collar as a walking collar on all adopted sighthounds and those dogs that tend to wiggle out of the collar due to being timid or due to their specific body constitution. For such dogs only martingales are safe enough, but you can use a non-tightening collar as an ID/house collar.
Non-tightening microfiber collars can be made to measure in widths:
- 3.6 cm
- 2.5 cm
When ordering a non-tightening microfiber collar, don’t forget to include information about:
- collar type: non-tightening microfiber collar
- collar width
- chosen color
- neck circumference (A), measured in the middle of the neck
- head circumference (B), measured right in front of the ears
- shipping address
- payment method