Pattern 303 – Peony, deep blue polyester lining
For decoration, we use a printed cotton poplin with a very big floral desing on a dark blue base. Peony blossoms are created by yellow, pink and purple color shades with some green leaves inbetween them. Due to its size, this design is most visible on wide and big collars. Collars can quite differ from each other, it’s not always possible for all colors of the motif to be presented on one item. This thinner fabric is soft, smooth and breathable.
Collars made of cotton are pleasant to the touch, thin and soft. They are somewhat delicate and suitable for moderate use. Thin cotton will wear out the fastest on its edges, and the colors will fade over time, especially when exposed to direct sunlight, water and rubbing.
Collars are lined with thinner polyester fabric. Lining protects dog necks against rubbing of nylon strap and its edges.
Depending on the stock, presented fabric can be used for:
- martingale fabric collars: 2,5 cm, 3,6 cm, 5 cm
- buckle fabric collars: 2,5 cm, 3 cm
- puppy collars
- non-tightening fabric collars: 2,5 cm, 3,6 cm, 5 cm
- patterned simple leashes: 2 cm, 2,5 cm
- patterned multipurpose leashes: 2 cm, 2,5 cm
Fabric is shown on 5 cm wide martingale collar.
When ordering a fabric collar, don’t forget to include information about:
- collar type
- collar width
- fabric pattern
- neck circumference (A), measured in the middle of the neck
- head circumference (B), measured right in front of the ears
- shipping address
- payment method