Pattern 315 – Scottish Highlands, deep green satin lining
For decoration we use thin fabric, blend of polyester and viscose with a red tartan pattern. This fabric is very soft, pleasant hand and it’s surface has a bit fuzzy look.
Collars made of this material are thinner and soft. They are suitable for moderate and even everyday use. Mostly because of rubbing and scratching individual threads may be pulled out or pilling may occur.
Collars are lined with satin which is very smooth and has a very nice shine. Lining protects dog necks against rubbing of nylon strap and its edges. With wear or washing some pilling may occur. To remove that you can use scissors or any other fabric-pill remover.
Depending on the stock, presented fabric can be used for:
- martingale fabric collars: 2,5 cm, 3,6 cm, 5 cm
- buckle fabric collars: 2,5 cm, 3 cm
- non-tightening fabric collars: 2,5 cm, 3,6 cm, 5 cm
Fabric is shown on 5 cm wide martingale collar.
When ordering a fabric collar, don’t forget to include information about:
- collar type
- collar width
- fabric pattern
- neck circumference (A), measured in the middle of the neck
- head circumference (B), measured right in front of the ears
- shipping address
- payment method