Non-tightening fabric collar
Non-tightening collar is a simple collar type, similar to martingale type, the only difference is it doesn’t have a control loop. This type is lighter in weight from martingale and less robust.
Main features of the Non-tightening collar are:
- useful for those who want a wide collar without tightening efect
- it has a larger adjustable range compared to very small martingale collars, therefore puppies outgrow them later
- we can make them in a quite small sizes compared to martingale collars
- no plastic parts
- it is safe to use on unsupervised dogs (for example as an ID/house collar)
We do not advise using a non-tightening collar as a walking collar on all adopted sighthounds and those dogs that tend to wiggle out of the collar due to being timid or due to their specific body constitution. For such dogs only martingales are safe enough, but you can use a non-tightening collar as an ID/house collar.
Non-tightening collars can be made to measure in widths:
- 5 cm
- 3.6 cm
- 2.5 cm (collars of this width are fully wrapped in decorative fabric, without a special lining)
You can choose from large variety of colors and patterns that are published in a category PATTERNS.
When ordering a martingale fabric collar, don’t forget to include information about:
- collar type: martingale fabric collar
- collar width
- chosen pattern
- neck circumference (A), measured in the middle of the neck
- head circumference (B)
- shipping address
- payment method
For more general information about products, care, how to order, how to measure a dog and answers to other frequently asked questions please visit FAQ page.